Hair fall is very common among men and women. It is usual for everyone to shed some hair every day. On an average a person can loss upto 100 hairs each day. However, some person may experience excessive hair loss. In men this condition is called Male-pattern baldness. Natural home remedies are best for controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth.
Causes of Hair Fall
There are several factors that may contribute to hair loss. They are
- Lack of nutrients and vitamins deficiency
- Improper diet
- Stress, anxiety, depression, shock
- Prolonged illness
- Unclean scalp
- And Inadequate blood circulation.
- During pregnancy one may notice excessive hair loss due to change in hormones and this condition will stop soon after child’s birth.
Hair Fall Remedies
- Vitamins A, B, C, & E are vital for hair growth. They can be found adequately in carrots, soy beans, green leafy vegetables, brown rice and walnuts. A diet rich in the above mentioned should be taken for promoting hair growth.
- Though hair growth is genetic, taking mineral supplements such as magnesium, zinc and calcium greatly helps.
- Ayurvedic recipe: You may prepare herbal oil by boiling olive or coconut oil with fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, garlic pods, dried lemon peels, curry leaves, or Indian gooseberry. Allow the ingredients to settle in the container. Massage the scalp using fingertips everyday with this oil. This will help to cool your body down, improve blood circulation, and nourish the scalp with essential nutrients for stopping hair fall.
- Oil massage: massaging the scalp everyday with oil is very effective for treating hair loss. A variety of oils like castor, coconut, olive, or vitamin E are used for massaging.
- Aloe Vera gel, henna, mayonnaise, mustard powder, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt are best remedies. Applying any one of the listed to your scalp is an effective remedy for treating hair fall.
- Apply onion juice to scalp and wear a hot towel or shower cap for better absorption. This will also prevent eyes irritation. Leave this on for 30 minutes and wash off with a protein rich shampoo. This is great for treating thinning hair. Roulette is one of the oldest casino games and the rules are very easy to understand https://www.topnewcasinos.co.uk/online-roulette.
- Egg whites applied to hair are well known to nourish the scalp with essential nutrients, prevent hair fall and keep your hair shiny.
- Apply a mixture of honey and olive oil to scalp, leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. This will promote healthy, shiny hair growth.
- Consume plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty water and juices of carrot, spinach, coriander and lettuce for hair growth.
- Mix fresh amla juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and use this as a shampoo for hair wash. It promotes hair growth and stops hair thinning.
- Eat a handful of nuts like Brazil nut, walnut, almonds as they provide essential nutrients for hair growth.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, too much intake of caffeine as they impair the supply of oxygen and blood to scalp. Thus, leading to excessive hair fall and leaves your hair dry and in poor condition.
- Cover your head while going out in direct sunlight to protect the hair from dust and sun.